Friday 7 January 2011

BAZAAR magazine cover copy!


This is my finished BAZAAR magazine cover. 
To make this i had to find similar fonts on a programme called font doc. this programme allowed me to find similar font's to the ones used on the magazine cover that were avalible to use in 'in design' 
I also had to use the exact same coloured fonts, so i used the eyedropper tool to select the same shades of pink, white and black. I then took a couple photos of my friend Hayley in the same pose and used it for the image of Jennifer Aniston, i edited it on photoshop, enlarging her chin, and her hair. 

This is my BAZAAR cover while i was editing it.

This was the photo i used of Hayley, before it was edited.


































This is the photo i took of hayley once it was edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment