Friday 14 January 2011

Fruit juice carton final!





Here were two ideas i used initially chose for my fruit juice carton but i thought that the colours and pattern should be more subtle so i used a pastel colour's to tone it down a bit more. 
I drew the ripe logo in pencil on paper and then scanned it onto photoshop, changing the colour to light blue to make it more vibrtant and eye-catching, i really liked the scruffy pencil texture it has. I also then put some hand drawn pieces of fruit around the edges to make the composition look better, which i also coloured in on photoshop. Adding the pixelated texture into the background made it seem alot cuter and also gave the juice a very innocent feel to it!I am extremely happy with my finished piece.
the outcome was better than i had expected, i really like the hand drawn feel to it because it gives it more character. I used a variety of handrawn type and type i found on dafont. I used a fairly formal typeface on the sides for the ingredients because it makes it easier to read and doesn't look too much. I used a barcode too to make it look more genuine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment