Tuesday 25 January 2011

My sketchbook pages!

This first double page spread was of silhouette cut outs. I decided to photo copy some notes and use them to cus the faces out of because it makes my piece look alot more interesting.

 Our next task was to find a face in a magazine, then to cut it out and draw patterns all over it.
I enjoyed this task because it was interesting looking at all the different patterns people came up with.
 For this piece i had to listen to an overhead conversation but i wanted the composition to look more interesting so i also drew a hand and editied it in photoshop, printed it off, cut it out then stuck it in.
 for this piece, i drew a contour line drawing of pets, which meant i couldnt take my pen off the paper, i found this quite hard as im not very good at drawing animals but i still found my image on the left hand side was successful 
 The next two drawings are also contour line drawings, one of my bedroom and one of the toilet.

These pictures below are both separate tasks that sir set, one was to draw an old shoe, so i used my dads army boots and used black fine liner, and the second image wad a drawing of a sprite bottle in colour, i used pencil crayons and fine liners to do this.
 This was an extra piece i decided to do because i didnt find that my shoe drawing was very good. i made a stencil and then used a blow pen to spray pink ink at it. I also stuck the stencil into my book.
      Here i used a variety of media from acrylic to fineliner to draw different faces i found on the internet.

 This is one of my pages for my hand drawn type...i used the lyrics from of monsters and men - dirty paws
This is the first page of my geometric pattern double page spread 





No comments:

Post a Comment